Homesellers: Your Best Day is Your First Day.
The moment a new house comes on the market, buyers in the market want to see it. They don’t want to wait three weeks. Chances are if you missed that first wave of potential buyers, you will be chasing a buyer down for months to come. It’s essential to work with an experienced real estate team like the NTB Group who can fully represent every aspect of a successful sale. Ninety percent of homes are sold by 10% of the agents, which is why working with our top-ranked team in the country is a good decision. Please contact us if you have questions about selling your home in capitol region.
As your Listing Agent, some of our services will include:
- Provide a detailed market analysis and comparables for your property to get you the perfect projected selling price.
- Photograph your property for brochures, direct mail cards for the immediate areas, public print ads, and for the virtual tour to be featured on my website and other real estate-related websites.
- List your property in the Multiple Listing Service for the Greater Washington Area – accessible to all agents and those prospective purchasers.
- Network among other agents who may just have the “perfect” buyer for your property, and engage my sphere of influence as much as possible with those agents who specialize in your home’s area and pricepoint.
- Relay feedback from other agents previewing your home and offer suggestions to help get your home sold—fast!
- Coordinate the entire selling process for you from listing to settlement and beyond – a real concierge & real estate specialist with a full-time staff fully dedicated to our clients and their needs.
- Most importantly – negotiate the best possible price for you!